Sunday, July 19, 2009

Will nursing programs in college accept better grades on pre-requisite classes I have retaken?

I have a couple c's in classes that are pre-requisites to enter the nursing programs in colleges such as San Francisco State University and San Jose State. As competitive as nursing is, i doubt I can get in with c's. I was wondering if I retook the classes (im in community college) and turned every c into an A, will that greatly improve my chances of getting in?

Some of my friends say that some programs will not allow you to retake classes and that what you get is what you are stuck with, which is dumb, since it means that if I have one bad semester im pretty much never going to get into the career I want..ever.

Is this true about nursing programs? Or do they allow retakes?


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/will-nursing-programs-in-college-accept-better-grades-on-pre-requisite-classes-i-have-retaken

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors