Monday, July 27, 2009

What nursing degree should I obtain?

I live in California, and I already have a M.A. in Psychology. Going back to school doesn't bother me, and luckily, money/income will not be an obstacle. I'm just debating on which program I should pursue hoping to get the most bang for my buck. I see info on entry level Master's programs, then there are BSN's and of course the ADN's, but I cannot decide which route to go. It seems easier to get into the ADN's, but I don't want to limit my career options if getting the Master's program is a better deal down the road. Some areas of nursing that interest me: nurse anesthetist, forensic nursing, and critical care. Thanks for the feedback.


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/what-nursing-degree-should-i-obtain

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors