Wednesday, July 22, 2009

nursing home?

Please help me?
I volunteer at a nursing home for the elderly, I hold the bingos every other monday. I am concerned that there is a lack of involvment in this activity,only 9 people attend this game. I would like to draw more people together as this is a good way for them to interact. I believe it has to do with the prizes we give which are only dimes as their winnings. I would like to make it a special event for them 1 time a month. I want to be able to give them better prizes which I think is the key to getting them more involved. What I need is some good ideas of what would be a good gift to give them to make this a blast. I do not know much about what elderly people need or want. But i know that i can rely on all your ideas to help me. think of your family and friends and please tell me how whatI can do for both the men and women gifts to draw their attention to become more involved with there interaction


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/nursing-home

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors