Sunday, July 26, 2009

How does a divorced woman who has bad credit thanks to her x, get a loan for school?

I've been accepted to nursing school, the hospital I want to work for will repay my school loans, but I can't get a loan because it seems to be all based on my credit score, which isn't great. I'm not a risk at all, but how do I find someone to help me???? I need the loan so I can support myself and the kids as I go to school--my child support is pretty small. Help!
My school does not accept federal loans; my only option loan-wise is to get a personal loan and use it for school. That was my school's advice.
lol.....my school is not expensive at all. it's a 2-yr school and most people go on to a 4-yr institution. it's the only school around here w/an rn program, all others are bsn. it's accredited and all that. but thanks :)


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/how-does-a-divorced-woman-who-has-bad-credit-thanks-to-her-x-get-a-loan-for-school

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors