Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Are there travel dental hygienist postions, similar to traveling nurse positions?

I am considering whether to be a nurse or dental hygienist. I realize that being a nurse has more career specialties. Are there also opportunities for advancement as a dental hygienist, such as starting one's own practice or moving into management. Also, are there any "traveling dental hygienist" positions that are paid. Can you join the Peace Corps as a dental hygienist? I really want opportunities, job security, and flexibility in whatever job I choose, but I would also like a pleasant work environment.


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/are-there-travel-dental-hygienist-postions-similar-to-traveling-nurse-positions

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors