Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Why do some employees in hospitals, group homes, & nursing homes neglect/abuse their patients?

I know this mentally disabled guy who lives in a group home, & I heard that the employees starve & brutally beat on him. They also psychologically torture, tease, & laugh @ him & make him cry. When he has free time, he comes to my friend's house or my house, asking for food. I feel sorry for the guy. I think he's like 21 yrs. old or something.

I volunteered in 2 nursing homes, & the employees used to beat & try to drown the patients when they were giving them their baths.

Last year, in the hospital, the nurses would leave this lady with pissy & shitty diapers & let her smear $hit all over everywhere. Isn't that unhealthy?

My brothers recently told me how during the time of Hurricane Katrina, the employees of this group home let all the patients drown & then were laughing & bragging about it, & I think they have LIFE in prison. Scary thing is, 1 of my mentally disabled brothers could've been one of those victims, but he moved from there to another city JUST in time.


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/why-do-some-employees-in-hospitals-group-homes-nursing-homes-neglectabuse-their-patients

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors