Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I want to start travel nursing. I want to travel between Texas and Illinois, to see my kids and grandkids...?

Does anyone work with a GREAT company? What about Medical benefits? I have worked on hospital floors for 10 years, taught classes for Illinois Central College in IL, and spent a year in a family medical office with 7 dr.s and all systems went electronic 10 months ago.

Please help me with details. Thank you so much. I like ambulatory settings the most. Pre Op, interventional radiology, offices, radiation therapy, etc.

H E L P. I am very serious about this.

I know NOTHING, nothing at all. :)
I am an RN. I love being an RN. I really don't want to travel with google., but thank you for the thought.


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/i-want-to-start-travel-nursing-i-want-to-travel-between-texas-and-illinois-to-see-my-kids-and-grandkids

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors