Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What Jobs Do You Suggest For A College Student & Future Nurse?

I'm in my second year of college (18 y/o female in New York), and am looking for a job to take up some of my extra time. I'm currently in a Liberal Arts program, while I complete the prerequisites to the Nursing (RN) program at school. If everything goes well and as planned, I'll be in the Nursing program next Fall (2008). I could easily get a job at Target, but they offered me a job at .50 an hour, which although is convenient, is not appealing to me. I've also applied at an OB/GYN office as a part time receptionist, and am waiting for a response. I need a job with a part time schedule, because I'm going to be over my head in classwork this semester. What part time jobs do you suggest for a future nurse?


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/what-jobs-do-you-suggest-for-a-college-student-future-nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors