Friday, January 29, 2010

Please help. What is a typical schedule for a nurse? I really want to go to school to be an RN.?

Read first please.

I'm 19 and engaged. I'm going to a community college and still taking the general courses. My fiancé does not want me to become a nurse because he believes i'll barely ever see me when I go into the career, and that it won't be ideal for our marriage. However, it's something I'm really interested in and I prefer nursing over a psychology career.

Does anyone have experience or thoughts on this? I really want to be a nurse and will it destroy a marriage and will I have no time? What are typical schedules??
Thanks :)

Anyone


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/please-help-what-is-a-typical-schedule-for-a-nurse-i-really-want-to-go-to-school-to-be-an-rn

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors