Tuesday, January 26, 2010

online nursing degree - need a little direction for picking online course?

I am currently employed at a factory , where I have been for 9 years. They cut our pay in half, and I can't see staying when I'm not happy. So I have been looking at online education but don't really know what to take because I don't have an absolute career choice. I believe I want to work in a hospital but think RN is way over my head, but I have a strong interest in the OR. I know of someone who is a Surgical Tech who started off pushing carts and got offered the job and just now completed school and just makes more pay since taking the course. I just don't know what the Associates program that I should take would be called.As I said I like the idea of working in the hospital but I don't want to take something that will limit me to one or two job choices either. Please help! Thanks,


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/online-nursing-degree-need-a-little-direction-for-picking-online-course

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors