Thursday, November 26, 2009

Would you ever leave your mom/dad in a nursing home why or why not?

Now, I know this is a hard one. It will be long before my mom is old or my husband's mom is old. However, I am in the moment against this belief. I think the elderly feel most comfortable at home with nursing assistance. Some people have no other option and I do know this. I am open to all opinions on the matter, because I would like to see it from another perspective, but with so many abuse stories and lonliness stories, I think everyone forgets that most of us will be old one day and that we should treat others as we want to be treated, but what do you think. EXPLAIN your ANSWER!!!


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/would-you-ever-leave-your-momdad-in-a-nursing-home-why-or-why-not

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors