Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is it hard becoming a clinic Nurse RN ?

Hi,
I have an associate's degree and I'm planning to take the LVN program & then the RN bridge program at Western Career College (bay area CA). After doing research and reading nurses' experiences, I'd really like to work in a clinic instead of bedside. I heard since the workload is greater at a hospital there can be more tension between workers than at a clinic. Is it harder getting a job at a clinic/doctor's office than at a hospital? Also, I want to work in pediatrics; is it possible to get your first training job in a pediatric facility? Thanks for any knowledge you might have..!


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/is-it-hard-becoming-a-clinic-nurse-rn

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors