Monday, November 23, 2009

How come I can't find anything on the internet about one of my uncle's when he put together Jesse James skull?

I looked everywhere I could look, and couldn't find anything, he was even on tv onetime when they were dong a thing on Jesse James. I can find things on my mom(who works for a nursing software company), my grandpa(who owns his own machine making company), and my other uncle on my mom's side(who is a professor at Columbia University). Is there any way that I can find something on my uncle besides looking up anthropology, or by his name?(which are the things that I looked to try and find him with those two)


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/how-come-i-cant-find-anything-on-the-internet-about-one-of-my-uncles-when-he-put-together-jesse-james-skull

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors