Thursday, October 29, 2009

Which is better RN with an associates degree or Bachlors?

I want to become a RN , not sure which path to take. I know after becoming an RN I would later like to further my studies in graduate school. Even though I know I need a BSN to apply to become a CRNA. I do not know which method I should choose. Should I become an RN with an associates degree then work towards my bachlors in a RN to BSN program. Or should I got straight for the BSN 4 years in college. Which is the better option to go with? What will my chances be to get into grad school by using either method.My fear is getting an associates degree but cant find work. Or finding work but later not able to finish my degree due to work load. Also I have been told nursing programs are very compettitve. Would going to school online lower chances for going to graduate school?

Also I am still in Highschool. So I am sitll looking at colleges and options.


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/which-is-better-rn-with-an-associates-degree-or-bachlors

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors