Saturday, October 31, 2009

To the Registered Nurses and Nurse Anesthetist's online?

How did you become an RN? Did u do it 4 for years straight and received your BSN or did you just go for 2 years and received your Associates degree then did the RN-BSN track? how difficult was the tack that you took? is the RN-BSN harder than it seems? Im thinking about going to Gordon College in Georgia and they have the RN-BSN track. First i would go 2 years there then enroll again in the following school term. Gordon does not have the four year degree. Id like to go there because its cheap and close to home.


I want to become a nurse anesthetist and i'v done my research. However, I don't know if I should first get my associate's degree then complete a RN-BSN program...

---OR---

Go straight ahead into a four year major university and pursue a BSN?


would community college or univeristy higher my chances of getting into CRNA school? or does it even matter?


any help would be appreciated.
(a junior in high school)
I KNOW WHAT I can DO BUT WHAT should I DO? which track is better?


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/to-the-registered-nurses-and-nurse-anesthetists-online-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors