Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Benefits for Adult Breastfeeding or Adult Nursing Relationships

Can Adults Reap Benefits to Drinking Breast Milk and Adult Nursing? In this world, it takes all kinds of people to make the world go 'round, and in the past, I've written on some unusual relationships, including polyamorous relationships, objectum sexual relationships, and others. In this article, I want to
?discuss adult breastfeeding or adult nursing relationships.I stumbled upon an article about adult breastfeeding in an adult nursing relationship and initially was quite surprised. Then, when I continued reading and thinking about it, the positive aspects of adult breastfeeding, both in and out of an adult nursing relationship, began to make sense to me.What is an Adult Breastfeeding?Simply put, adult breastfeeding is when an adult consumes a woman's breast milk. There are many reasons why this might happen, and one of the most common ones has to do with health reasons. Breast milk is, for the most part, completely sanitary, cannot spoil, is mostly hypoallergenic, full of nutrition and infection-fighting potential, packed with calories and good fats and proteins, and the list just goes on.In fact, breast milk is so healthy and safe (provided the woman who nurses is healthy and disease free) that cancer patients have been given breast milk to help boost their immune system and help keep them healthy and to maintain their weight and nutrition during chemotherapy treatments. What's good for baby is good for any human being. In fact, some studies clearly indicate that any human being could thrive, not just survive but thrive, on a diet of pure breast milk from a healthy woman.What is an Adult Nursing Relationship?An adult nursing relationship is a physical, intimate relationship between two people, where one of the parties to the relationship nurses from a woman who either is or is not lactating. I tried doing some searches about adult nursing relationships and found that, though there are many searches on the subject, there aren't a lot of resources or information. From what I was able to find, it seems clear to me that every adult nursing relationship is unique.Adult Nursing Relationship With or Without Lactation (Relactation)Benefits for Adult Breastfeeding or Adult Nursing Relationships


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/benefits-for-adult-breastfeeding-or-adult-nursing-relationships

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure tthe following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Whooping cough 16. Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 .. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should take note that this kind of job is not for everyone because not everyone has the ability to do it. It takes a special type of person to care for people who are sick and unable to care for themselves. 4 week online cna programs

    ReplyDelete
  3. If management wants to reduce incidents (injuries, illnesses, loss producing events, and/or other related costs,) everyone must place as much emphasis on safety issues as they place on other core management issues, such as production, sales, and quality control. jersey mikes diabetes

    ReplyDelete

About this blog

Site Sponsors