Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What do you do if you have to be in the waiting list for two years before you get into the nursing program?

I planning to attend RN program. Now I'm in the prerequisite courses. It will take one and a half year. After my prerequisite courses, I'll ready to be in the nursing program but my college have waiting program for all students in nursing area. As I'm international student, I would have problem if I'm not a full time student. The waiting lists normally take two years, so these two whole years going to be waste for me. How do I do if I don't want to be in the waiting program? Can somebody give me some advice like should I change my major or change to the other college after my prerequisite courses in this college. How do I change to the other college?


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/what-do-you-do-if-you-have-to-be-in-the-waiting-list-for-two-years-before-you-get-into-the-nursing-program

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors