Thursday, August 27, 2009

would having a criminal record stop me doing nurse training?

a couple of years ago i got arrested and charged with fraud this was during a bad period in my life and have never been in trouble before or since, id split with my ex then had a cancer scare and i ended up using a fortune teller and not being able to pay for it, hence the fraud charge, ive since got back on track and hate the fact that i fell on the wrong side of the law and want to make a contribution to society by training and ultimately becoming a nurse, do you think this is possible


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/would-having-a-criminal-record-stop-me-doing-nurse-training

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your story. Well, some organizations do mind about the criminal records. Some info can be found even on the state-run websites such as in Carlifornia - source - http://www.california-criminal-background-check.co.cc

    But I do believe - where there is a will, there is a way.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

About this blog

Site Sponsors