Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hospital jobs available while in nursing school?

I'm currently a graphic designer going back to school for nursing. I work during the day and go to school at night, and am finishing up prereqs and any classes I can before diving into the 9-5 nursing curriculum, to allow me to work as much as possible before starting. I'm wanting to get a job on the weekends in a hospital environment, what is available to me? I have a bachelors but it's in Studio Art, so that doesn't apply at all. I dont mind what I'd do, I just want to get into that area as much as possible to get some sort of hospital experience under my belt. Suggestions?


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/hospital-jobs-available-while-in-nursing-school

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors