Monday, August 31, 2009

I am a LPN(nurse) Where can I get medical billing experience I need a new career direction?

I worked in LTC for a long time and am currently teaching CNA classes. I think I got the billing bug at the LTC facility I worked at. I had hoped my experience as a nurse would be a big plus, but so far not so much. There are so many scams out there if you search medilling on the net. How can I get some OJT? I have been studing my buns off and I'm so excited because I get it! It may sound borinng to some but to me it's like a puzzle to put together. I need CHEAP softwrare to do it "on the side" at home. Any ideas would be great. i have no idea where or what I'm looking for in software.


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/i-am-a-lpnnurse-where-can-i-get-medical-billing-experience-i-need-a-new-career-direction

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors