Monday, August 31, 2009

Are there Online Pre-Requisite Nursing Courses Available?

Hello. I have a B.A. in Anthropology. I've decided I want to become a nurse and do an entry level MSN program (meaning I will earn my RN as well as MSN concurrently). I need to take pre-requisite classes such as Chemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, etc. Taking them at a community college is very time consuming as I currently work full time. Going this route, it will take years before I can even enter the MSN program. I would like to take my pre-reqs online. Can someone please let me know of an accredited school that I can take 5 classes at that will transfer? I'm going crazy!!


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/are-there-online-pre-requisite-nursing-courses-available

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Online Nursing CEUs

    ReplyDelete

About this blog

Site Sponsors