Saturday, July 4, 2009

LPN new grad.wants to know best way to break into travel nursing?

I am a new LPN grad with honors and was wondering if anyone could tell me the best firm or firm that is willing to accept new LPN grads for travel nursing. A lot of the firms that I have contacted thus far are wanting one year experience or more or will only hire RN's. Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW i do have a lot of clinical experience but am still green in quite a few areas but my classwork is excellent and I will be graduating with honors.
I know that to most "getting my feet wet" with a year's experience may so be the best option but I really feel I am capable of hitting the ground running with my extensive clinical experiences. Taking that into consideration and knowing that there are firms that DO hire new LPN GRADS which of these are the best and do you have any other pointers for me? What I'm weak on I can bone up on and I am very strong on Medpass and most procedures. I am a very quick learner....I am really itching to get out of this area and relocate and travel nursing would be ideal to find my new home!


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/lpn-new-gradwants-to-know-best-way-to-break-into-travel-nursing

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors