Sunday, July 5, 2009

How to apply for college (nursing school)?

I have been attending a community college for a couple of years now. I just about have my general associate's degree. I am moving to Chicago early next year and I really want to apply to a couple of the universities so I can hopefully get into a nursing program there. I have been looking online at their sites but it seems so overwhelming for some reason! What is the best way to go about applying when I don't live in the area? ( I live in Michigan). Also, if I need references, who is a credible person to ask for a reference? I would really appreciate any help I can get since I didn't do this whole process right out of high school - I am 24 years old :-) Thanks!


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/how-to-apply-for-college-nursing-school

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors