Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Forensic nursing. Is it a good thing to get into?

I'm really having a hard time deciding what I want to do with my life. Im 28 years old and Im a mom of 4 and I'm looking to start collage next year. I was looking into Nursing I was a State Tested Nurse Aide for 10 years from ages 16-26. now I think I like what this forensic nursing certificate involves.
With the way job's are Im scared to pick anything, I'm in Ohio and everything is scary everywhere but its really scary here with job's. I was thinking working in prisons, or with juveniles in jail. but their are so any possibilities with this.

What do you think? and ANY other suggestions in the medical field that you think are good to get into let me know, I'm open to anything Medical.
I do want to be an LPN first, if I don't go into this, so nursing is something I know I can do. I hope after 10 years as a STNA in a nursing home.
Nurse Practitioner....I have had TON's of people tell me to start looking into that, I'm going to now, thanks!!
Nurse Practitioner....way to much school for me to start with now.
I think Im going to get my LPN and go from their!


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/forensic-nursing-is-it-a-good-thing-to-get-into

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors