Friday, December 25, 2009

What are the rules about working as a medical assistant position if one is a registered nurse?

I live in the state of Washington, and I am a registered nurse. For personal reasons, I am no longer interested in being a nurse. I wanted to apply for a Medical Assistant job at a local Planned Parenthood to get some money to go back to school. However, the person doing the hiring informed me that she thinks the state of Washington will not allow someone to work below their level of license. Is this true and could someone point me to a website regarding the rules about this? Thanks.


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/what-are-the-rules-about-working-as-a-medical-assistant-position-if-one-is-a-registered-nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors