Thursday, December 24, 2009

im 21 is it too late to go to college and find a career?

I want to go to college and really ready to commit to it. I get discouraged when I think about what I want to do career wise because I can not narrow down my choices, can anyone give me advice on how I can move past this and find a career that I would like to do? And how do I go about signing up for financial aid, my mom is recently recovering from re occuring breast cancer, so I really need all the help I can get at this point.


the careers I am interested in are

Social Work, Teaching, Psychology, Registered Nurse, Graphic and Software design and Computer Technology, Probation officer, Pharmacist.

Can anyone tell me what the average salary is for these occupations? And what do I need as far as schooling (Major? What degree?)

Thank you and bless you all who answer!


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/im-21-is-it-too-late-to-go-to-college-and-find-a-career

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors