Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How do i get into nursing college, what grades do i need.?

I am 31 have alot of experiance in allsorts of things, i have been working for a nursing agency for about 3 months and loving it. I am desperate to train as a nurse, what grades do i need and how do i go about it please. I have NVQ's and well many more other things.
I did well i suppose at school but with 2or 3 c's i dont think that is enough, i had a bad time at school so never really cared about doing the work or revising. Now i am older i love to learn and wish i did more but if i knew then what i know now, hey we all think that dont we.


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/how-do-i-get-into-nursing-college-what-grades-do-i-need

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors