Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Travel Nursing Rights, help?

I signed up with this travel company for nursing, did 3 days of work, and decided I was dissatisifed with the facility. (won't get into all the details). Told the travel agency I wanted to end the contract. All I received was a check for the days I worked, and the housing stipend for the 3 days I worked. I have been given no advancements, or bonuses. The contract states no where that there are penalizations for terminating early. They are trying to tell me I may have "costs incured" I am liable for and they will "get back to me tomorrow". If it's not in the contract, and I got nothing more than what I was entitled to, shouldn't I be okay? I am REALLY stressing. Anyone shed some light?


View this post on my blog: http://travelnursesuccess.com/travel-nursing-rights-help

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Site Sponsors